Your time is valuable
We understand. Life gets busy. That’s why we offer the option to schedule an in-person appointment so you can meet with us when it best works for you. Whether you need notary services or assistance opening a new account, we’re here to help — based on your schedule.
You’re welcome to book an appointment to meet with us in person for any reason. Here are just a few examples:
- Open a new checking or savings account
- Apply for a loan or a credit card
- Join TDECU and become a Member
- Speak with a Wealth Advisor
- Learn more about our business banking options and commercial loans
- Receive assistance with TDECU Digital Banking
- Request Member Center services such as safe deposit boxes or a notary
Scheduling an appointment takes just a few minutes
- Find your local Member Center using the map below and click Schedule an Appointment.
- Select the reason for your appointment.
- Choose a date and time that works best for you.
- Enter in your contact information.
- Review your appointment details and submit!
Select your Member Center
To get started, find your local Member Center below and click Schedule an Appointment.
- Prepare in advance based on the specific purpose of your appointment
- Book time with one of our amazing Member Champions
What are the benefits of scheduling an appointment online?
Scheduling an appointment allows you to visit your local Member Center on a day and time that best fits your schedule. We know you’re busy so we designed this option for our Members to save time and skip the line!
In addition, scheduling an appointment allows us to:
Can I still visit a Member Center without making an appointment?
Of course! You are always welcome to visit your local Member Center, with or without appointment.
Can I still make an appointment even though my reason for the appointment isn’t listed?
Yes. If you find that your specific need isn’t listed when filling out our online form, don’t worry! Please select the topic that’s closest to the purpose for your appointment. You can also use the comments section to include additional details about your request.
How can I reschedule or cancel my appointment?
To reschedule or cancel your appointment, click on the Manage Appointment link in your confirmation email or enter your confirmation number here.
We will always send you an email with your confirmation number once you successfully schedule your appointment. If you can’t locate the email in your inbox, please make sure to check your junk folder.
If you didn’t provide an email address when completing the online form, please make sure to write down the confirmation number displayed at the end of the scheduling process.
How long is an appointment?
Depending on the topic, your appointment can last between 30 minutes and 3 hours.